Wednesday, 18 November 2015

5 Comfort Baking Recipes

5 Comfort Baking Recipes, all with step by step photographs. Everything from Bagels to Granola Bars! GoodFoodShared.Blogspot.com

When the weather closes in there is nothing better than enveloping yourself in a warm, fragrant kitchen and losing yourself to some baking. 

I have rounded up some of my favourite recipes, from an elevenses treat to a jaw dropping nutella centrepiece. One of my most popular blog posts of all time is my How to Make Bagels at Home (link below) tutorial, I always have helpers in the kitchen when I bake bagels, the shaping always leads to high spirits!! 


Personally I find that I get an urge to bake just as the evenings start to draw in - it is familiar and comforting.  So pick your favourite recipe and get baking! 

5 Comfort Baking Recipes, all with step by step photographs. Everything from Bagels to Granola Bars! GoodFoodShared.Blogspot.com



5 Comfort Baking Recipes, all with step by step photographs. Everything from Bagels to Granola Bars! GoodFoodShared.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment